Heavy Equipment Transport Company in Florida
If you are looking for Heavy equipment transport Florida Company or Transport Heavy Equipment in Orlando Florida, take advantage and you will save up 20% with our services and quotes!
Transport Heavy Equipment in Orlando Florida
Transporting Heavy Equipment in Florida with Heavy Equipment Shipper. Transporting heavy equipment in the State of Florida can be a horrible experience if you use a company that does not understand the challenges of maneuvering around our beautiful state.
As the premier heavy equipment transporter for the State of Florida, We Will Transport It Corp, we pride ourselves in our ability to transport heavy equipment not only in the Florida state but also to any of the other 49 states in the United States.
One of the Best Heavy Haul Trucking Companies in Florida
We work extensively with Ritchie Brothers Auctioneers and we have established a partnership with them as a preferred heavy equipment and machinery transporter.
Here is what makes us different from other Florida Heavy Equipment Transport companies:
- We have a diverse fleet of trucks and trailers. Transporting Heavy Equipment in Florida. When it comes to heavy hauling, the key is to have the proper trailer for the equipment that needs to b transported. Our diverse fleet includes Flat Beds, Hotshots, Step decks, Double Drops, Lowboys, and RGNs. There is no piece of equipment that we cannot handle.
- We understand the layout of the state. Although Florida is made up of 3 major roadways, the Florida Turnpike, Interstate 10, Interstate 75, and Interstate 95, there are numerous additional county roads and state roads that we are required to travel in order to pick up and deliver heavy equipment for our clients. We understand the layout of the state and the best way to get to where you need us to go. Transporting Heavy Equipment in Florida.
- Our prices are realistic and fair. Because we have access to so many drivers, trucks, and trailers, we can keep our heavy equipment transport costs reasonable. We have drivers that specialize in running routes within the State of Florida, in addition to routes all across the United States. We not only understand transport costs but also permitting requirements as required by each state.
- We have a Professional Team always available for you. Each client will be assigned a Heavy Haul Representative that will work with you exclusively. In addition to your rep, you will have access to the Dispatch Department that will handle the scheduling of your transport, and the driver, who will be transporting your equipment. You will be provided a Heavy Equipment Tracking Number for your equipment and a toll-free number to call to get updates during your transport.
Heavy Haul Florida with We Will Transport It
Transporting Heavy Equipment in Florida. As a family-owned and operated company, we understand the importance of customer service and we take pride in our A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. In an industry that is driven by keeping consumers happy, this is an accomplishment that we can boast about.
We move approximately 200 pieces of heavy equipment a month.
Our customers range from private auction buyers at Ritchie Brothers to multi-million dollar corporations moving equipment to work sites for contracted work. There is no job too big or too small.
Florida Heavy Haul Shipping
Some common mistakes that rookie companies make when transporting heavy equipment:
- Not understanding the weight restrictions for each trailer type. Each trailer that is used for transporting heavy equipment has weight restrictions. Sending out the wrong trailer is a common mistake for companies that have no experience in shipping heavy equipment. The trailer has to be able to safely and legally support the weight of the equipment.
- Not understanding the height restrictions for each trailer. Each trailer has a maximum height for heavy equipment. This is important due to travel routes and bridge clearance restrictions. Most new companies are not aware of these restrictions.
Not understanding these restrictions cannot only cause damage to your equipment during transport but also to structures such as bridges and overpasses.
- Not understanding when permits and escorts are required for transport. Each state has its own set of rules regarding permits for weight, height or width and when escorts are required based on the dimensions of the heavy equipment.
Some states require additional police escorts or even time restrictions as to when certain roadways or bridges can be accessed. Not understanding these state-required permits and regulations can cost you additional time and money.
Transport heavy equipment in Orlando Florida
We are the best in Transport heavy equipment in Orlando Florida. As a premier Florida heavy equipment shipping company, we understand the importance of details. In this industry, inches and pounds make a big difference. Understating the height or weight of a piece of equipment can be a costly mistake. Transporting Heavy Equipment in Florida.
A mistake that can not only cost you in dollars but also in time and manpower. If you are looking for a company that understands how to handle heavy equipment transports in the state of Florida, then you have come to the right place.
We Will Transport It Corp is the company that can handle your transport. We are located in Pompano Beach FL with several dispatch offices strategically located in 10 different states in order to handle your heavy equipment shipping needs across the United States.
We have worked hard to position ourselves as the premier heavy equipment hauling and transport company in the nation. We cover all 50 states and 11 international companies as well.
Florida Heavy Load Hauling
And as an added bonus, we require no upfront deposits or cancellation fees if you decided to use our company. In most cases, you will only be required to pay for the permits, taxes and insurances upfront and the remaining balance will be paid at delivery of the equipment.
We make transporting heavy equipment a very easy and headache-free process and we stand by our ability to get the job done.
If you are looking for an established company that understands this industry and has proven itself within this industry, then you need not look any further.
Interstate Equipment Transport | Heavy Equipment Transport Company in Florida
We can get this done for you and we can get it done the right way. Your time is too precious and your equipment too expensive to trust it with some subpar company who has no idea on how to handle a heavy haul transport.
Let us be your go-to company. Let us show you that even in an industry such as this, there is a company that shines above the rest, We Will Transport It Corp is definitely that company.
The best customer service, the best truck drivers, the best company for your heavy haul shipping needs.
We also do International Heavy Equipment Shipping with the best customer service and very fast delivery.
Transporting Heavy Equipment in Florida
Heavy Equipment Shipper is a five-star Floridfa Heavy Haul, International Heavy Equipment Shipping Company and heavy load-hauling specialist we will give you top rate service for a fair price.
If you need to do Heavy Equipment Transport to/from California with the best Heavy Equipment Shipping Company in the US just click here.
How much does it cost to transport heavy equipment?
The cost to transport heavy machinery could change based on the heavy equipment to be transported. The heavy equipment shipping cost for longer distances over 450 miles, averages $1.65 per mile and for the shorter distance, the average cost is $4.50 per mile.
How to transport heavy equipment?
Transporting heavy machinery requires special attention to the loading process. Since only professional truck drivers can transport by road a load of heavy machinery, very high and extremely heavy without damaging the equipment. It is a must to know the weight, size and dimensions of the heavy equipment that will be transported in order to know which will be the best logistic transportation.
How much does it cost to transport an excavator?
The transport cost of an excavator may vary from $1.50-$2.85 a mile and depending on the distance and the main heavy equipment transportation factor, which will be the excavator size and dimensions.